Want more recipes like this? Sign up for Peak News and get a free e-book of our Top 10 Yogurt-inspired Recipes delivered straight to your inbox today!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Adapted from @ketoforreallifepeople
Pie Crust1 1⁄2 C whole pecans
1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
1⁄4 cup sweetener of choice (we used Truvia)
1 pinch kosher salt
1 Tbsp butter, melted
1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350degF.
- In a food processor, process pecans until they are a fine meal. Add sweetener, cinnamon & salt. Pulse a few times.
- While food processor is running on low, add the melted butter & egg white until dough is completely blended & clumped together.
- Lightly butter pie pan.
- Add dough & cover with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Using your fingers or the bottom of a glass, gently press to cover the bottom & sides of the pie pan. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. It will puff a bit in the middle but will flatten again as it cools. If you use this crust for a baked pie, when you bake it again cover the edges with foil so that it doesn't over-brown.
Pumpkin Filling2 Tbsp butter, melted
16 oz. cream cheese softened
1 C Pumpkin Pie Filling (or homemade with your own sweetener)
1 - 5 oz Cup Plain Peak Yogurt
1 Tbsp vanillaOptional Toppings: 1 - 5 oz Cup Vanilla or Plain Peak Yogurt
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth with hand mixer.
- Add the Pumpkin Pie Filling and yogurt and mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla - mix until smooth.
- Pour into the pan and smooth the top.
- Bake at 350degF for 30-40 mins.
- Turn oven off and leave in oven 1 hour to set.
- Remove and chill in fridge until firm ~3-4 hours.
- When serving, dollop with choice of vanilla or plain peak yogurt.